Employment Support - Interview Skills (T2D)
Brilliant communication and presentation skills are very often stated as what makes someone standout when it comes to choosing the right person for the job; but of course, there are other things that you need to get across in an interview situation:
- Like how well you are suited for the job
- Your technical competencies
- Your ability to grow in the job and how well you're going to fit in with the rest of the team.
Ultimately however, it will be how well you express yourself in the interview and how well you answer the relevant questions that will decide the outcome.
This workshop is open to anyone looking to change career or find out more about their employability options. Basic English and IT skills will be required
By attending this course you'll ensure that you have the best chance possible of getting the best job that you are technically qualified to perform. You'll also:
- Learn techniques to help control interview nerves
- Discover how to use your voice to convey a confident & engaging
- Know how to use body language to build rapport with your interviewer
- Discover key preparation techniques to help you perform to your strengths
- Be able to deliver convincing answers to your interview questions
Progression Next Steps
Other Professional skills courses.
Tutor feedback, individual learning plans, peer and self-assessment. You could take other professional skills courses at the College to help your employability and build your confidence.