L2 Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance
This FREE qualification is designed for people who work in, or are looking to work in an information, advice or guidance role and the skills learned are relevant to many different careers.
This is a one day, face to face course provides an initial introduction to offering clear and accurate information, advice or guidance, and knowing what can be shared legally and professionally.
Learners work through theory modules, before completing a series of related questions.
Topics on the course include:
- Explore communication techniques
- Study how values, attitudes and beliefs can affect interactions
- Develop interaction and interpersonal skills
- Learn how information, advice or guidance can be explored
- Learn how group interaction can be utilised
- Manage information, including storage and retrieval
- Learn how to comply with the law
You will need to complete online learning resources provided which will be marked and assessed. Once completed you will be awarded a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification.